Our Advisory Board
Tim Farazmand - Chairman of The Advisory Board
Tim was recently Managing Director of Lloyds Development Corporation (LDC) where he is now an Adviser. He was also Chairman of The BVCA 2014/15.
Additionally he has also been involved with:
- British Venture Capital Association: Worked as Director (Chairman 2014/15) of this trade body.
- Beechbrook Capital: Specialist debt fund business, on the Advisory Board.
- Westminster Growth Capital: The family office of the Jacobson family. Chairman of the company’s Advisory Board and worked with a number of their Investee Companies.
- ClearlySo: The Company primarily helps social entrepreneurs raise capital and improve their business skills, worked as a Non-Executive Director.
- Ethical Property Company: The Company manages commercial property that supports the work of charities and not-for-profit organisations, worked as a Non-Executive Director
Hans Christian Iversen
Hans Christian has more than 25 years of International business experience in Media, Manufacturing, Publishing, Professional Services, Private Equity and mentoring. His Executive career included senior roles at Logica, PWC, Egmont-Disney Publishing, Deloitte and Lawshare. Hans Christian speaks 6 languages and has an MSc in International Relations and Economics from the LSE, He is also a mentor for the Prince's Trust.
His portfolio career includes:
- 33 St James's: On The Advisory Board
- Merryck & Co: FTSE Leadership Mentor for Multi-National European companies
- Birtwell Ryders: Worked as Chairman
- Danish-Uk Chamber of Commerce: Worked as Non Executive Director
- Ferrabyrne Ltd: Worked as Chairman/NXD (Transportation Manufacturing)
- Updata Telecommunications: Worked as Non Executive Chairman in Denmark
- Telecom Denmark: Worked as Non Executive Director
- Yellowtel Polska: Worked as Non Executive Director
Paul has 30 years of global business development experience in the IT sector. He has held numerous Chairman and CEO roles at private and publicly owned companies with a particular focus on growing early-stage VC or PE backed businesses into global and US markets.
He is currently the Chairman of OnApp and AppInstitute as well as Senior NED at JHC Systems and Relayware. Previously Paul was the Chairman and CEO at Zeus Technology and has held similar roles at Apptix, VisionOSS, Xtractor and Trustix, among others.
Paul started his career at IBM Corporation in Europe and Australia, after graduating with a degree in Geology and Geophysics from the University of Sydney.
Chair of the IT’s HR Director Forum and Independent Consultant
Experienced, resilient Senior HR Leader with a significant track record in the global IT industry in HR generalist and leadership roles across E.M.E.A, most recently as VP HR E.M.E.A. McAfee.
Also held senior HR Director roles at Juniper Networks, E.M.C. Computer Systems, Informix Software and previously worked at General Electric. Holds a Mathematics degree.
Currently Chair of the IT’s HR Director Forum.